Wednesday 27 May 2009

100,018 Gamerscore

Yeah there's an extra 18G on the end of the 100,000 there, that's because I messed up and couldn't be bothered to find another game I could use to try and even out my score (Sonic the Hedgehog won't work for some reason).

But I've finally hit 6 digits and I'm quite pleased to have done so. Only an hour or so of Golden Compass was needed and in that time period I was able to get 360 gamerscore which helped me reach my target.

It's taken me over 3 years to get to 100K and it may well take the same amount or longer to hit 200K. I want to take it easy for a bit really and work on my completion percentage (that matters to me much more these days than when I first became a gamerscore whore) which involves me going back to time consuming games I've had and ignored for years. I am not going to turn down the chance to whore out a 1000 on an easy game everynow and then though, once your a gamerscore whore your always one I think as I'm always going to get the desire to want to get my score higher.

For now though I'm walking around with my chin held high as I embrace the reality of joining the 6 digit gamerscore club. :D

2 comments:

  1. Congrats man :)
    I just hit 20,000 and that took me around 5 months
    What's the next game your going to try and blow trough then? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just about finished Shaun White, just got to keep getting respect for the last 2 achievements. Tony Hawk's Proving Ground is also going to be conquered by me, will be my best 1000 if I manage it.

    ReplyDelete