Wednesday 28 December 2011

145 Untouched Games Collection!

Time to have a check on how many games I own which I have yet to even start. I'm worried it's going to be far over 100 titles, here's a list of them all. I also wanted to show a picture to friends of my new shelf display. I knew I was going to run out of space soon and decided to stack 2 bookcases on top of eachother. As a result there is now more free space in my bedroom and my games collection can continue to grow woo!

Retail: -

007 Quantum of Solace
50 Cent Blood on the Sand
Army of Two 40th Day (missing from pic, lent it out)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Bionic Commando
Blur
Brave a Warriors Tale
Brutal Legend
Crackdown
Crackdown 2
Dancing Stage Universe
Dancing Stage Universe 2
Darksiders
Deblob 2
Def Jam Rapstar
Deathsmiles
DiRT 3
Duke Nukem Forever
Enslaved Odyssey
Fairytale Fights
Family Game Night 3
FIFA 09
Football Manager 2007
Fracture
GTA IV (missing from pic, lent it out)
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows
Homefront
How to Train a Dragon
Iron Man 2
Legends of the Guardians
Lego Indianna Jones (not shown in picture, have in sleeve)
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Lost Planet
Madden 09
Planet 51 (not shown in picture, have in sleeve)
Mass Effect 2
Mindjack
Morph X
My Sims SkyHeroes
Mini Ninjas
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Guerrilla
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
The Saboteur
Scene It Box Office Smash (not in picture, is downstairs)
Secret Service
Stoked Big Air
Terminator Salvation
Tomb Raider Underworld
Tony Hawk's Shred
UFC Undisputed 2010
Velvet Assassin
Wolfenstein
X Factor




That's 56 games I have 10 feet away from me on my shelf that have not been put on my card. There's another 10 or so that are on my tag with barely any achievements too but I won't include them in the total. My brother has games too I have access too but I'll leave them out.

Kinect: -

Disneyland
Get Fit With Mel B
Kinectimals
Sonic Free Riders
Yoostar Movies

5 isn't too bad, I tend to play a Kinect game as soon as I get it which is why this is low.

XBLA: -

3D Ultra MiniGolf 2
A World of Keflings
Assault Heroes
Assault Heroes 2
Bastion
Beyond Good and Evil HD
Bloody Good Time
Braid
Castlevania HD
Comic Jumper
Costume Quest
Days of Thunder
Deadliest Warrior
Death By Cube
DeathSpank
DeathSpank T.O.V.
DeathSpank The Baconing
Dead Rising Case Zero
Ecco The Dolphin
Family Game Night (Connect 4x4)
Fancy Pants Adventures
Final Fight Double Impact
Fruit Ninja Kinect
Galaga (Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade)
Galaga Legions (Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade)
Gatling Gears
Golden Axe
Golf Tee It Up!
Greed Corp
Gunstar Heroes
Happy Tree Friends
Hydro Thunder
Hydrophobia
Islands of Wakfu
Kinect Fun Labs: Avatar Kinect
Kinect Fun Labs: Battle Stuff
Kinect Fun Labs: Mutation Station
Lara Croft Guardians of Light
Magic 2012
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Microbot
Monkey Island 2
Moon Diver
Mortal Kombat Arcade
Mr. Driller Online (Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade)
Ms. Splosion Man
New Rally X (Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade)
Nin2- Jump
OutRun Online Arcade
Panzer General
Peggle
Rock of Ages
Scrap Metal
Serious Sam TFE
Serious Sam TSE
Snoopy Flying Ace
Sonic & Knuckles
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Sonic Adventure
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Sega Rally Online Arcade
Stacking
Super Meat Boy
The Dishwasher VS
The Maw
The Path of Go
The Undergarden
TNT Racers
Torchlight
Turtles in Time RS
Unbound Saga
Undertow
Voodoo Dice
Warhammer 40,000
Xevious (Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade)
X-MEN
Yar's Revenge
Yaris
Zeit 2

Ahhhhh 80 here, again another 10 roughly on my tag and barely played.

WP7: -

Assassin's Creed
Hydro Thunder Go
Rocket Riot
The Sims 3

Only 4 here, safe to say that Windows Phone I am best at keeping the list down.

So 145 games I make that! Wow that's pretty damn high, not sure why I do it to myself sometimes I just can't help buying Arcade games on deal or Retail games cheap when I see them in the shops. I'm close to adding another few Arcade titles to the list as a few like Plants Vs Zombies and Renegade Ops are on offer for a few more days I wonder how many of those games I will actually ever get round to playing, it's scary to think at least half of them will probably never get touched. Anyway I think I'll end this little blob entry here, I spent way too long doing it, time I could have spent on actually playing one of the games!

No comments:

Post a Comment