Thursday 1 January 2009

My Gaming Habbits Will Now Be Blogged!

As I stated in my General Life blog, I have made it a new year's resolution to start blogging. As I am a keen avid gamer I thought having a blog for me to discuss my gaming habbits would be a good idea. Now I'm not entirely sure what I plan to write about for this blog but I'm sure it's going to be focused around the basis of Xbox 360's achievement system.

I got my Xbox back on Feb 19th 2006 after waiting nearly 2 months to get it (was supposed to be a Christmas present). I quickly got addicted to getting achievements and now nearly 3 years later I stand at a gamerscore of 76,075. Getting score has been an up and down bumpy ride for me but with 2 more months of free rentals courtesy of Tesco I am hoping to get closer to the goal of 100,000 which is my aim. There's something about the 6 digits, it draws me in you see.

I do collect Trophy's on the Playstation 3 too having just reached Level 3 the other day thanks to LittleBigPlanet. I'm not on the console as often though as it's in the lounge, not in the room like my 360. I have a Wii too which I play everynow and then but even rarer than the Playstation 3.

So that's enough for a first post. Look forward to hear my highs and lows of what it's like to get gamerscore, it's a frustrating game to be playing.

Would like to finally mention Stallion83 being the one that motivated me to want to do this. He's the number 1 in the world when it comes to gamerscore and has a blog where he details his events on his way to 1,000,000 gamerscore. Seeing what he was doing seemed like fun so I thought I'd try it out. Will write back soon on my achievement gaining, until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment