Tuesday 19 January 2010

End of a Good Scoring Week

Today marks the end of what has been one of my best weeks of gaming. In the past week (more like 8-9 days) I’ve managed to get over 4000 gamerscore which includes the completion of 3 games from scratch. This is mainly thanks to my Norwegian friend who has been lending me his games and money in return for me buying games which I play and then send to him. Saw, Spiderman Friend or Foe and Where the Wild Things Are have all felt my wrath as they’ve been played to completion. I also picked up PDC Darts for 98p in Gamestation and within 24 hours got all the gamerscore I plan to get for it (minus 2 achievements) which boosted my total by 550.

I’m glad that the “week” is over as I need to get back to focusing on college work and not ignoring my girlfriend so much (haha). I still plan to play games but hopefully I won’t be going near any new games for a while, instead focusing on completing games I already own (Alone in the Dark being one of them which I just completed today minus the Roots of Evil Achievement). FIFA 08 has seen the light of day as me and my friend compete against eachother to see if we can do any of the scenario achievements. They can get quite hard but perseverance should see us through it as a bit of luck can help you out a lot. Not sure whether we will maintain the motivation but for now I am doing it for enjoyment which is a good thing. Last bit of gaming news is that I still have High School Musical’s Disney Sing It to play; this will be the last easy gamerscore game I play, that is until I do some more deals with my friend from Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment