Thursday 28 January 2010

Is It A Crime to Have Maybe Enjoyed Disney Sing It HSM?

I don't need to share this with the world, doing so may hinder my online "reputation" but I'm going to go out and say it. All 4 times I played the song Start of Something New on the Disney Sing It HSM version I enjoyed myself. I can be quite a sissy at times and am full well in love with my girlfriend, this is what opens me up (I think) to maybe enjoying some of the romantic songs on the game. A favourite of mine which I enjoyed from the original Sing It was Bet on It whilst What Time Is It has featured on both games (I think) and I enjoyed singing to it both times.

I just felt like getting that off my chest. Don't think for one minute I plan on playing this game now that I've got my 1000G, I most likely won't however when/if another Sing It comes out I won't pass up the chance to give it ago. So bring out the comments of disgust or maybe some others will come forward and admit to enjoying themselves too. You didn't have to enjoy singing all 25 songs (I definitely didn't as my vocal chords started to die half way through) but if you found yourself enjoying singing to just 1 song on the game then man up and let me know in the comments. I want to know if I'm the only one.

2 comments:

  1. This could be the start of something new
    It feels so right to be here with you ooooooaaa
    But now looking in your eyes
    I fell in my heart
    The start of something new

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Hammer, I was hoping if anybody was to make a post it would be you. I had a feeling you might. :P

    ReplyDelete